May I find His joy even in my sorrow and His life in my death. To God be the glory!

Wednesday 26 January 2022

Expat Mama Recommends...

..that you DO bring an umbrella stroller! It is one of the best pieces of modern child equipment ever.
I used the umbrella stroller for the absolutely strenuous, mind-blowing trip from the US to Brazzaville, and we definitely wouldn’t have survived without it.
But the trip aside, I actually use it on our walks/outings on a daily basis. Some of the areas around where we live are a little too rough and sandy for pushing it, but it’s pretty durable and can get through most rough terrain. When it gets stuck, it’s light enough and easy to just lift it up (with the child inside) and carry it over the rough patches. Also a trick I’ve learned to maneuver it is to tip it up a bit so the front wheels are off the ground and push that way if it gets stuck.

No comments: