May I find His joy even in my sorrow and His life in my death. To God be the glory!

Saturday 9 September 2017

Mushrooms

I learn something new every day. 

Today I learned from my neighbors that you can eat the little white mushrooms that grow around the moist and shady areas of the yard. 

That was a nice discovery, and I helped pick some for supper. 
I love learning about what you can just find growing anywhere that can be cooked and eaten - and I have lots of friends to help me make the discoveries and teach me how to cook the Congolese way.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Jean Lightner would be so proud of you.

Unknown said...

Jean Lightner would be so proud of you.

Avise La Fin said...

And Holly Drake would sing your praises too and call you a real Wild Woman. Love you, Kate!
I have enjoyed catching up on your blog today. Happy Belated Birthday! And Many Happy Returns of the Day! You are Precious!!
Love,
HannahK.