May I find His joy even in my sorrow and His life in my death. To God be the glory!

Thursday 4 November 2021

Fun with sewing

I have really enjoyed learning my new sewing machine and experimenting with different ideas and projects.
The machine has had some issues but we’ve been able to get someone to fix the problems so far. It’s a very simple design so it’s not hard to repair. We are able to get free fabric scraps from tailor shops around town so almost everything I’ve made (with the exception of the pink birthday dresses) is with those scraps. Here’s my scrap pile:
I’ve also been repairing and modifying clothing for friends and neighbors, and hoping this will become a small side business as they are paying me for the work I do.
Below are some pictures of a few things I’ve made recently.

No comments: