May I find His joy even in my sorrow and His life in my death. To God be the glory!

Friday 7 May 2021

Coming home to a place she’s never been before...

...for Eileen this is her first time home! For Molly, she is confused and overwhelmed and dealing with some serious emotions and attitude. Everyone is so excited to see her, she doesn't want anything to do with them yet.
Last night we went to the hospital to see friends. I went to my floor with Molly amd Orcxance went to his floor with Eileen. I showed Molly the room where she was born and we visited for a few minutes with one of the midwives who was present at her birth.
We have been doing loads of housework: cleaning, organizing, purging, dusting, making repairs and throwing out junk. In the time we've been gone (1 year for me and 8 months for O) we lost some things and gained some dishes and such. Someone stayed in one room of our house for a while, which was good for security. He walked off with some stuff but we got the main things back.
Our difficult neighbors have been really nice lately. Maybe they missed us. All the flowers are gone, the pondu is gone, the pineapple plants are gone. But the papaya trees I planted 2 years ago are towering and providing shade to the once hot side of our house. I really like that. Orcxance got me a new and improved dishwashing station (see picture). There is much more to tell but it will have to wait.

No comments: