May I find His joy even in my sorrow and His life in my death. To God be the glory!

Wednesday 2 January 2019

2019 begins...

We've made it to the end of one year and the beginning of another. We are thankful. Every morning when we pray together before breakfast, Orcxance thanks God that we have woken up in the morning and that God has given us another day to praise Him.

We are settling into life here but we haven't reached what I would call a "routine" yet. We are going at a slow pace and enjoying time together. I feel more free than I have in a long time. I am not working outside the home right now and the little tasks that make up my day are enough for the time being. I cherish each moment with my husband. He is so pleased with me and I consider myself blessed among women.


3 comments:

Abby said...

So happy for you Kate!

Unknown said...

😄😄😄

Zainab Gul said...

"...And the blood's still flowin' in my veins..."