May I find His joy even in my sorrow and His life in my death. To God be the glory!

Wednesday 19 December 2018

I kinda like my view.


Actually, it’s more than just a picture. This photo illustrates my view, and my place in life. I feel safe and secure. I’m on an adventure but I am protected. I am holding on to the man I love. He is in the lead and he is taking me places...we are trusting God together on this adventure which is our life.

We are both looking forward and moving forward. 

The road ahead is hidden by the jungle, but it’s a sunny day and we are going somewhere together.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I kinda like your view, too. But missing you just the same.

Sarah Grace said...

Best blog post ever! <3

Rach said...

❤️

Katie Hurt said...

♥️

Abby said...

Love you.

Libby Dowell said...

Sweet post