May I find His joy even in my sorrow and His life in my death. To God be the glory!

Wednesday 28 March 2018

Duck eggs

My ducks actually lay eggs quite regularly, but they have not yet hatched any out. I left one duck to sit on her nest and she has been there for a long time. For a while she and a hen were both sitting there, but only a chick hatched out. After that, the hen moved to another nest and the duck continues to sit. I'm not sure what will happen.


But the other ducks occasionally lay eggs around the chicken yard and I get to have eggs for breakfast most mornings. For that I am very grateful.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Unknown said...

Eggs are really beautiful. I love gathering ours.

Unknown said...

Eggs are really beautiful. I love gathering ours.

Margaret Barry said...

Yummy!!