May I find His joy even in my sorrow and His life in my death. To God be the glory!

Monday 4 September 2017

The Pharmacy

Learning to work in the hospital pharmacy...


Our pharmacy tech has been on vacation so with some re-arranging of the schedule we found someone else to fill the place - but for a few days there was a gap, so they asked me to fill that position.

I didn't really know much about how to do this work, but I figured it out as best as I could. Once I memorized where on the shelves on the medications were, it became a lot easier.

Our nursing supervisor Urbain helped me out a lot. 



Still, it's a pretty big job to fill all the prescriptions and restock the medication carts and keep track of everything.


When it got to busy to leave, Esther would bring water and snacks. :)


3 comments:

Faith Barry said...

Our tabs are still there!!! Gotta love Pharmacy life. And I miss Papa Urbain! Tell him hi!

Unknown said...

I think a part of Faith's heart is in that room.

Unknown said...

I think a part of Faith's heart is in that room.