May I find His joy even in my sorrow and His life in my death. To God be the glory!

Wednesday 6 September 2017

My teenage girls

This afternoon I had a big group of girls over. We read through and studied Ephesians chapter 2. We also did crocheting and jewelry making. They really love doing things with their hands, but they’ve pretty much run me out of yarn!

I am so thankful for this time with the girls. 

After a long day at work, an unexpected C-section and then some other issues that came up last minute - I go home to find a bunch of girls waiting for me at my house. 

I’m already tired and not sure I’m up to fifteen teenagers all with their own opinions about things.

It’s a little chaotic and disorganized, and definitely crowded. 

But when we all finish up and I ask one of the girls to close our gathering in prayer, and she prays for me, I am reminded how blessed I am.


And I get to do this every Monday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Should I send more yarn?

Unknown said...

Should I send more yarn?