May I find His joy even in my sorrow and His life in my death. To God be the glory!

Tuesday 29 August 2017

An Open Door

Our door is almost always open. Well, the wooden door is. We try to keep the screen door shut to keep the bugs out. We often have children in our house playing or coloring. People stop by all the time. 

Twice a week I have a group of teenage girls over to do crafts, Bible reading and prayer. This week I had two girls come over for an informal counseling/mentoring session on Monday, and then two more on Friday. 

Today I am meeting with all the girls (about 20) and doing group activities. I love these girls so much and I’m enjoying my time with them.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Rejoicing in the labor of love.

Unknown said...

Rejoicing in the labor of love.

Unknown said...

How wonderful!!!