May I find His joy even in my sorrow and His life in my death. To God be the glory!

Sunday 23 July 2017

Update


Yesterday, Faith and Arwen left. They were a wonderful help and encouragement to all here. We will definitely miss them and they are leaving a big gap at the hospital. We had a little going away party for them at my house, and invited some friends over. Unfortunately I spent most of the time laying on the couch and watching the festivities because of being so unwell. 

Sorry it has been a while since I’ve posted anything on the blog. I am recovering from being pretty sick, and I’ve only started to feel better today. Everyone has taken good care of me, and lots of people stopped by to check on me when they heard I was sick. Today I am staying home and not really doing anything - just resting and trying to get totally better.


Anyway, please continue to pray for us, and thanks for reading and checking back for when I happen to write! :) 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wish I was with you. Father says St Louis is hotter than Congo. I'm surviving here so... Congo here I come! (next summer!)

Margaret Barry said...

Kate, I'm praying for you! Love you and miss you SO much!