May I find His joy even in my sorrow and His life in my death. To God be the glory!

Tuesday 18 July 2017

The Creature

I was the uncertain owner of an uncertain species for about a day. Sadly, our "creature," otherwise known as Bonanza, escaped (or was stolen) during the night. The Creature was a baby, furry, slow-moving nocturnal animal, with a very strong grip.

Some boys at the hospital gave him to me. They told me he ate bananas, pineapple and that he liked water. They had painted his toenails and gotten nail polish on his fur too.

We did eventually find out what kind of creature he was - but if you know or care to do the research, I'll let you look him up. Here are some photos to help you out.



9 comments:

John Barry said...

Is it a loris?

Unknown said...

So cute and very nocturnalish looking with those big eyes

Unknown said...

So cute and very nocturnalish looking with those big eyes

Unknown said...

I don't know why my messages double? Sorry.We in in Langala on Sunday.

Unknown said...

I don't know why my messages double? Sorry.We in in Langala on Sunday.

Unknown said...

I don't know why my messages double? Sorry.We in in Langala on Sunday.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Abby said...

Aw! It's so adorable! Did you give it a name? :)

Margaret Barry said...

I like that they painted his toenails:)