May I find His joy even in my sorrow and His life in my death. To God be the glory!

Tuesday 10 December 2013

Last day at the hospital was Monday. At lunch time we had a party of sorts in the cafeteria. It was great to see everyone together in the same place, but hard at the same time to be saying goodbye.
 Dani, as usual, talking loudly and enthusiastically about something. His dramatic monologues and fiery exhortations usually results in lots of energetic feedback, but most of the time I only catch about half of what's being said and remain somewhat confused with only a general idea of what is going on. Dani always has to be revved up about something or other.
 Mama Lydie, our cook at the Blue House and Mama Josef, one of my Rwandan friends:
 Mama Lea with two of her nine children: Chancelvie and Rochelvie.
 Saying goodbye to the Samoutou family: Joyce, Henri, Cherissa, Ezra and Karis
 The two "Sarahs" and I: Sarabeth Harvey and Sarah Speer

No comments: