May I find His joy even in my sorrow and His life in my death. To God be the glory!

Thursday 31 October 2013

When we have a chance...

 My favorite place to eat is with various members of the staff at the hospital cafeteria. We usually get a few plates and divide them among us, every one gets a portion. Sometimes someone contributes some bread, bananas or something else to go with the meal.

In the midst of a busy day we managed to take a few minutes to eat some nice Congolese food and hang out with the people I work with every day. I was happy for Father to get to meet them.

 We always have interesting conversations and today certain people got especially animated and enthusiastic. It always makes for an interesting meal and sometimes reminds me of home due to the fact that multiple people are raising their voices and talking at once and trying to prove their point or tell their story all at the same time. I love these people.

1 comment:

Mother said...

I'm glad they remind you of home, Kate. And who is that man with the white beard!!!?