May I find His joy even in my sorrow and His life in my death. To God be the glory!

Tuesday 18 June 2013

See Him In Your Face

Some days seem better than others. Sometimes we just sit down and cry...it's just too much.


"When life seem so hard to bear
When shadows look real
The circumstance is your Father's care
Don't find faith by what you feel...

His quiet voice speaking in silence every day
If I will only listen to the words he has to say
I'll walk in His spirit and see Him in your face
I will live, 'cause He will live in my place."

Seeing Him in the faces around me - that's the key. They're not just people - they are made in the image of God. I'm not just dealing with people here - or serving people. What I do, I do for God.

1 comment:

Esther Barry said...

Great song Kate and yes do everything for the Lord.