May I find His joy even in my sorrow and His life in my death. To God be the glory!

Saturday 25 May 2013

Skilled Hands

Dr. Laura did another C-section today right after lunch. I was on my way back from the post-op ward where I’d been giving someone food when a very happy father greeted me, telling me that his wife had just had a baby – actually two babies. I looked over to the Bloc, and sure enough, two nurses were going down the sidewalk with one baby each. I followed them into Maternity and stayed for a bit to get a closer look at the babies. A boy and a girl, and they were both doing fine. Good job Laura!




Apo


What do you do when your phone rings and you know it's an important call, but you're all scrubbed up for surgery?

Boniface and Tom standing by to assist the Doc if necessary.


I’ve had the chance to observe several different surgeries in the Operating Room, including a skin graft, C-section and hernia repair, to name a few. This is something I’d probably never see in the States, so it’s really pretty neat that I can do this every now and then.

 Dr. Mano at work

1 comment:

Abby said...

Thank you so much for posting pictures I really look forward to seeing more!!!!