May I find His joy even in my sorrow and His life in my death. To God be the glory!

Saturday 14 September 2024

September

This week we had my birthday celebration and a visit from Dr. Laura and her daughter Esther.
Becca stopped by on my birthday with a picnic lunch and a gift card and beautiful flowers.
The family made a great dinner and I was given some nice presents, most of which were surprises. Margaret gave us a gift card and future date night.
Thanks to Father and Mother, Orcxance even managed to go shopping twice without me knowing and bought a delicious chocolate cake, large mug, and a beautiful red rose, among other things.
He also wrote me a special birthday letter and bravely shared it with everyone at the table by asking Margaret to read the English version aloud. I felt very loved! We went on a few outings with Laura and Esther including the park, the Candy Barrel the greenway and tot lot park. See photos below:

No comments: