May I find His joy even in my sorrow and His life in my death. To God be the glory!

Wednesday 24 January 2024

Work

I have been proud of Orcxance many times but today I am especially thankful for him and proud of him. New country, new job, new everything. He is taking everything in stride. He is humble and tough at the same time. He is kind and willing to learn and even though this job is definitely a “step down” he is doing it for us because he loves us. He has his masters in nursing but he’s washing dirty linens so people can have nice vacations. He is eager and willing to work no matter what. He’s not picky, he’s industrious! We are thankful for the job and I think it’s a great company, I am excited for us to be part of it… but still, my heart hurts a little bit for him anyway.
When I saw him working today I was reminded of what a good provider he is and no matter where we are in the world he will do anything to take care of us.

1 comment:

Abby said...

What an amazing husband!