May I find His joy even in my sorrow and His life in my death. To God be the glory!

Friday 10 November 2023

Quotes

Because my blog formatting is problematic I can’t do spaces properly so I will try to separate the quotes with some random pictures from the last few months.
“Aravis is a beautiful little girl and baby Wiggle is a beautiful baby even more than Aravis because Aravis isn’t new.” -Molly
“I love you, Aravis! I love both my babies.” -Molly
“I runned into the road that’s why I broke my arm. I (was) hit by motorcycles and taxis.” -Eileen
“I have a headache eye.. that’s funny.” -Molly
“Baby Boss, I love you!!! I wish I had good hands to fix baby Boss (the goat).” -Eileen
“Aravis please don’t die, you’re my friend.” -Molly
“Look Mama, it’s me with my fluffy hair!”
Molly: (asking about the new baby) “What will she do?” Me: “She’ll kick her legs and move her arms. And cry sometimes.” Molly: “she’ll cry??! For what? (Pause) Oh, for baby Samuel.”
The girls pulled out some of my musty clothes I was getting ready to wash and Molly said: “These will be our clothes if we become teenagers!”
“I gonna are!” -Eileen
“I’m a pretend antelope and I have three babies and I’m sick and Eileen’s cooking bouille (oatmeal) for me.” -Molly
Molly to Aravis: “You can push on Mama’s belly now because her baby is out.”
“I’m sad the people said no to Papa’s visa. I block the people and say no to them, and I say yes to papa’s visa. That makes me so happy.” -Eileen
“I’m pretending I’m a goat. I’m hairy like Esau.” -Molly
“Please bring all your children with you.” -Molly to Grandma Bee (Mother)
When Molly first saw Salem, she asked, “why doesn’t she have any earrings?”
Me to Aravis: “Today’s your birthday, how do you feel?” Eileen: “How do you feel Aravis? Lonely or what?”

2 comments:

Leah said...

These are amazing <3

Abby said...

So good! Thank you for sharing!