May I find His joy even in my sorrow and His life in my death. To God be the glory!

Monday 4 September 2023

The last few weeks in pictures…

Since we just got another internet subscription I thought I’d catch up with a post that will be almost completely photos. We had a short visit from some missionary friends
Molly’s first fishing trip with Papa
Aravis has discovered she loves goldfish just like her sisters
Frying plantains for company
Molly and Eileen are enjoying learning new things!
Molly sick and having a bad hair day
Papa’s way of containing the chaos
Aravis turned 10 months and was very sick
I made some cloth diaper covers
Molly is learning to write
Burning weeds with Papa
The new light sign downtown: the girls with their friend Patricia

1 comment:

Abby said...

Love the photos!! 🥰