May I find His joy even in my sorrow and His life in my death. To God be the glory!

Friday 12 May 2023

Ci Gusta: It’s Good! A visit to the Italian Ice cream shop and playground

This place was amazing. Nice air conditioning inside and a beautiful, clean shop with so many flavors of ice cream.
There were also elaborately decorated cakes and other baked goods for sale. I didn’t get any pictures of the cakes but here’s a few pics of the ice ice cream selection.
Many and I both got tiramisu and chocolate with chocolate brownie. It was so good but if I’d realized how much it was I would have just ordered one scoop. We finished it anyway! I let the girls pick what they wanted and they chose chocolate because of the Thunder Cake story. I got them one scoop to split and it was plenty!
After enjoying the ice cream we went outdoors to the play area. It was pretty hot and sunny so it was nice that one section of the play area was shaded. The girls enjoyed their first experience on a playground. (Technically it was Molly’s second but she was too young to enjoy a playground much when we were in America).
They absolutely loved it and got to burn off all the sugar energy. It was a very happy few hours spent and so much fun being able to give the girls a special treat and fun and new experience.
In the future I think we will make a point of coming here every time we come to Brazzaville.

1 comment:

Abby said...

I loved this post!! So glad the girls got to play on the playground.