May I find His joy even in my sorrow and His life in my death. To God be the glory!

Saturday 29 April 2023

Quotes and pictures

Some Molly quotes in between the pictures of our recent days.
“Papa made adorable food with ketchup and mapa and eggs! Mama you try to do that.” Using up the watercolor paint down the last drops...
“Mama, am I almost a grown up man?”
“Aravis don’t scratch me you’ll make me bloody like the Good Samaritan.”
“Papa was holding his ordinateur (computer) like that, and then the Barry family said “no, you’re not going to America.” (Somehow she got the Barry family and a computer mixed up with Orcxance’s visa interview in her mind)
“Mama, I love chocolate on the inside, it makes me adorable.”
"Mama I need some sugar."
“When I’m a mama I can make chewy balls and give them to my children: Eileen and Aravis.”
Molly: “There was creation! …In the forest and October. Let’s be people. Then there was people! And the seventh day God rested.”

No comments: