May I find His joy even in my sorrow and His life in my death. To God be the glory!

Sunday 4 September 2022

Samosas

I’ve been doing some more experimenting with cooking and my latest and greatest meal was samosas with ground beef and onions as the filling. You can put anything you want in the filling but I really like the ground beef option, and now that we discovered a place here where we can buy it, food life has improved! So far with each pregnancy I’ve craved ground beef almost more than anything else and these samosas with the meat seasoned with salt, pepper and a little taco seasoning are really excellent. Making the wrappers was time consuming but well worth it. Here are some photos... (note: the meat filling is fully cooked before frying)
Frying in oil:
Done:
Inside look:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yum!!!! Looks and sounds delish!

Abby said...

Those look SO good! I feel like you made something similar for us when you were here.