May I find His joy even in my sorrow and His life in my death. To God be the glory!

Saturday 13 August 2022

The Beach

Thanks to the generous hospitality of some longtime CMA missionaries, we got to visit Point Noire after the conference and visit the beach twice!
Going to the ocean on the Congo coast has been a dream of mine for a long time and I hope we can come back as a family for vacation here.
We went to two different beaches, one was walking distance from the house where we stayed, although the path to get there was a little unique.
We also went to the early morning fish market down on the coast and loaded up on ocean fish to take home to Oyo.
Shekinah (currently being hosted by the missionary couple) and I at one of the beaches:
Meanwhile the girls had fun making dirt creations with papa, seeing 12 chicks emerge from the nest, and eating lots of cookies.
I came home to a luscious tomato harvest and some very happy children!

No comments: