May I find His joy even in my sorrow and His life in my death. To God be the glory!

Sunday 24 November 2019

Weekends

Since many of you don’t have the privilege of knowing Orcxance, I just wanted to share something I wrote down as I am thanking God for him today. 

My Sunday Morning

What my husband did for me this morning:

Tended to the baby during the wee hours
Bought bread for breakfast
Did two loads of laundry
Changed messy diapers
Fed the baby her bottle
Washed the dishes
Swept the yard
Watered the garden
Gave the baby a bath
Washed the baby bottle and accessories
Cooked lunch
Fed the chickens
Bought corn for us

...and all before 1pm. Meanwhile I slept in and then went to church. 

Happy Sunday y’all!

1 comment:

Zainab Gul said...

Three cheers for Orxcance! I already knew he was a boss, but this proves it.