May I find His joy even in my sorrow and His life in my death. To God be the glory!

Saturday 30 November 2019

I’m thankful for my sister...

Margaret’s time with us is coming to an end... we have less than a week left with her here. But I have to say that it has been really wonderful and I don’t think I would have managed without her. I picked her up at the airport when I was 8 months pregnant and we’ve been doing everything together since.
 The long bus ride, the market, kids, chores, baking and cooking, shopping, coloring, audio books, movies, church... She was with me in my intense moments of labor and got to watch beautiful Molly Amourai come into the world.
Margaret helped me through the first difficult days after the birth and continues to help now almost two months later.
















I love her so much and I’m so thankful she chose to come visit us!

No comments: