May I find His joy even in my sorrow and His life in my death. To God be the glory!

Saturday 12 January 2019

The Library Shelf

Our bookshelf is called “The Library.” Our neighbors are allowed to check out one book at a time, and I write down the title and who the book was lent to so we can hold onto some shred of hope that we will get the book back. Eventually. 


We have some good books in French, including Pilgrim’s Progress, some of the Narnia books, Love and Respect, the Meaning of Marriage, Mere Christianity, the Screwtape Letters, the Hiding Place and Eternity in Their Hearts, not to mention my English books. As Orcxance said as we put them all on the shelves, “we are rich in books.” Our books really are a treasure, especially here, where attaining Christian literature in French is extremely difficult. 



We hope that our little “library” will be a blessing to others here and a source of encouragement and edification to us.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope we can more!