May I find His joy even in my sorrow and His life in my death. To God be the glory!

Sunday 15 April 2018

Life goes on.

I am always thankful for the slower days - and the busy days go by incredibly fast. I still find myself in the office more often than I would like, sometimes in more trouble than I would like, but it works out. Most of the time.

My garden is doing well - despite the chickens’ best efforts at scratching up all the corn I’ve planted. Some of the tomato plants have perished, but the cucumbers, squash, beans, corn and snow peas are thriving.

The animal collection continues to expand. We got the fence repaired to contain the chickens. In the dark of night Mama Anne and I took the chickens by surprise and clipped their wings. No more flying over the tall fence. Sorry chickens. Good news for the garden.

In the evenings when I’m exhausted, and half my livestock are missing, I’m very thankful for energetic little boys who will run around the 17acre compound with flashlights looking for missing animals.

As for the babies... #82 yesterday.