May I find His joy even in my sorrow and His life in my death. To God be the glory!

Tuesday 13 February 2018

One of my friends here had her first baby yesterday. I have been with her through her pregnancy -  every prenatal checkup, several illnesses, two bouts of malaria and many other challenges...But God has seen her through, and with very thankful hearts we welcomed her baby girl into the world. Due to her serious physical handicap, she had to have the baby by C-section. But everything went well, the Bloc team were exceptional and there were no complications. What started out as a rather tense and stressful morning ended well, and I got another namesake. I think I am starting to lose count of the Congolese baby Kates. :)

Emily and I back in Maternity after the C-section


1 comment:

Unknown said...

So proud of you!