May I find His joy even in my sorrow and His life in my death. To God be the glory!

Tuesday 27 February 2018

Maternity

I really enjoy my work in Maternity - getting to spend lots of times with moms and their babies, teaching, talking hanging out, delivering babies, doing prenatal care and postpartum care, and a bunch of other stuff as well. I am very blessed to be able to do this!

Helping a new mom with feeding her baby

Maternity is my domain in the hospital, and a little of pediatrics. Really I am supposed to be doing both, but I am struggling to keep up with everything! 



Newborn babies are always exciting!

Another baby Kate!

5 comments:

Esther Barry said...

🖒🖒🖒🖒

Unknown said...

Unknown said...

Faith Barry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Faith Barry said...

Kate, I believe you will be the 2nd Mama Sarah and 3rd Mother Teresa of Impfondo! I love seeing the photos of you hard at work! Praying for you always!