May I find His joy even in my sorrow and His life in my death. To God be the glory!

Saturday 27 January 2018

Bits of News

We have two medical students and a nurse arriving from the States today. That's going to be pretty great for the hospital!

Our doctor from India decided to spend the day in the jungle today. We are all hoping he survives the experience and comes back unharmed.

I have finished the first batch of "plumpy nut" and bagged about half of it. I've started doing this since the lady who used to moved away last week.

This week I welcomed baby number 61! #blessed

This girl has a very serious foot wound and a bone infection, but she is starting to smile much more often these days.

I am thankful that I only have to do one day at a time.

Please keep praying for us and all the staff here. We need it!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Praying! ❤❤❤

efbarry said...

Praying for you today Kate! Thank you for posting your notes and pictures! Tell this little girl I’m praying that the Lord will heal her foot.

Unknown said...

It's snowing here.
I will be praying.

Unknown said...

It's snowing here.
I will be praying.