May I find His joy even in my sorrow and His life in my death. To God be the glory!

Friday 15 December 2017

Snapshots

Photo with the chief security guard, Papa Fernand. He always takes good care of us, defends us from annoying guys and makes sure he knows when we go out of the hospital and come back. He has been known to give rides on his motorcycle when especially needed. He is cheerful, always has a smile and a heart full of joy. A good person to have around.

Ellen and Naomi, two doctors who spent three weeks here. They were a huge help, a special blessing for me, and an encouragement for the hospital in general. Definitely will be missed.


I forgot to post this photo of Esther and I the day she left:


Mama Edwige and I in morning report

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So thankful for Papa Fernand. I will pray for him.