May I find His joy even in my sorrow and His life in my death. To God be the glory!

Tuesday 7 November 2017

Sick again...

I have been pretty sick these past few days… It started Saturday night with what seems to be a bad cold. Sore throat, cough, runny nose, headache, etc. I stayed in bed most of the day for two days. Monday morning the pounding from the workmen started pretty early. Some workers are building a bathroom for our house and the neighbors’ and it has been quite noisy. The pounding makes the headache worse, naturally. Around 10:30 one of the guys came over to start on our side of the house. Since that would mean people going in and out of the bedroom all day I asked if he could wait and do it tomorrow. Apparently he was sick too - and he sounded pretty sick. I gave him some vitamin C and went back to bed.

Today I am feeling much better. No more throwing up and the headache is much less strong. I managed to get up and do laundry and tidy up the house a bit. It’s still a wreck. My dad would be pleased to know that I am “not feeling bad about feeling bad.” Although yesterday I think I was. 

Esther has been looking out for me and bought me juice which helped me get through the night. Anyway, I think by tomorrow I’ll be back to normal. Thanks for praying!

No comments: