May I find His joy even in my sorrow and His life in my death. To God be the glory!

Sunday 8 October 2017

P.S.

To follow up on my previous post... That was written a few weeks ago and I had forgotten to share it. So now how is this girl doing? And how is her baby?

She is much better. Physically, she is still very malnourished, but she is up walking around. She goes to get her own food at the kitchen/restaurant. She feeds her baby without being practically forced. She smiles and talks to me. Just the fact that she will answer when I speak to her is a HUGE improvement, but she actually smiles and interacts with me. I feel so encouraged and blessed. What a difference a little time and a little love and some medical care can make.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks be to God!

Unknown said...

Thanks be to God!