May I find His joy even in my sorrow and His life in my death. To God be the glory!

Thursday 5 October 2017

'Life Around Here"

Here is another "Life Around Here" post. These posts just mean I show you pictures instead of writing much. I just have a few comments to describe the photos.

Our two stoves...mama stove and baby stove. Mama stove has died finally so we are using baby stove now.

A gift to me from an unknown friend in town 
(a large bunch of bananas which all got ripe at once)

A sideways shot of our table 


An interesting plant

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the pictures. Makes me feel closer to you.

Unknown said...

Love the pictures. Makes me feel closer to you.

Abby said...

Thank you for posting! I always look forward to seeing and hearing about your life. Miss you!