May I find His joy even in my sorrow and His life in my death. To God be the glory!

Tuesday 17 October 2017

Joyful Noise

I put together a video of my girls singing. I made the video for one of the Congolese missionary families here because they do a lot of ministry with these girls - and then I added in the part with them sending their thank you to all of you who gave craft supplies for me to bring with me when I came here.

Here is the link to the video: https://youtu.be/r36wHI2T73E

The Kimwanga family, who are doing medical work and youth ministry here, are in need of additional monthly support. If you want to help - go to https://www.missiongo.org/donate/missionaries/masky-and-anne-kimwanga

I get together with these girls once a week as a whole group, and then two at a time on Fridays.

Each of these girls is very special to me and I am getting to know all of them better. Some of them are giving me cause for concern. Please pray for each one of them after you watch this video. Enjoy!


No comments: