May I find His joy even in my sorrow and His life in my death. To God be the glory!

Saturday 16 September 2017

The Bloc

Here are a few pics of the team at work...

Rufin and Boniface

Esther getting practice circulating. Esther works in the Bloc on Tuesdays and Fridays and she's been a great help to the team.

I make an occasional appearance in the Bloc for C-sections - usually in the middle of the night. 
Here I am (as the nurse from Maternity) waiting to receive a baby.

Esther and Marie Rose

I used to spend a lot of time working the Bloc as the "circulating nurse," and these are some of the best people I know!!! Now I spend most of my time in Maternity and Pediatrics - and doing other random jobs...but I still enjoy hanging out with the Bloc team and my ministry partner Marie Rose (who is also the nurse anesthetist). She is one amazing lady. Lately she has been inspiring me to be joyful in all circumstances. If she can have joy anyone can.

No comments: