May I find His joy even in my sorrow and His life in my death. To God be the glory!

Friday 7 July 2017

My House

We have not had any internet for the past few days, but now it's back on momentarily, at least. I have been working on setting up my new home - and I've included a few pictures below. It's a very cute little house just the right size.
 I am working on getting some shelves put up in the living room and the kitchen, because for now my stuff is all over the floor. I also have some guys repairing the chicken fence outside so I can keep some chickens and a goat. I am looking forward to being able to have animals again.
The butterfly screen door that my dad gave me. I used it for the door between the kitchen and the living room because the main door at the front was too wide.
 My house from the outside. (The blue part) They are doing construction between my house and the neighbors' so that's what the new brick wall covered in cement is.
So far I've had several guests here even though I'm not officially living here yet. But it's been really fun hosting people and I've enjoyed it a lot.

1 comment:

Margaret Barry said...

Wow! Kate, what a nice house! I hope some day I'll really see it!