May I find His joy even in my sorrow and His life in my death. To God be the glory!

Wednesday 12 August 2015

Lord willing and the creek don't rise...

I am once again entering the phase of saving up money to go back to Congo to work at Pioneer Christian Hospital with the people I love! Estimated departure date: May 2017

This time, Lord willing, I'll be going better equipped as a CNA, EMT, midwife (in training) and RN!! I'm excited for what the Lord is doing.


Please consider joining in supporting me financially and through prayer.

Donations can be sent to:

Global Outreach Mission
P.O. Box 2010
Buffalo, NY 14231

1 comment:

Unknown said...


Dear Kate,

We don't know each other.. yet are brother and sister in CHRIST! To say I admire your courage, patience, love, understanding, willingness and so much more, is an understatement! To see all these pictures remind me so much of home.. I, too am from Africa.. Morocco to be exact. Although I have never been back since childhood, I remember it as though it was only a short while ago. These pictures and stories are reminders of the need of these wonderful people, GOD's people, and you take it very seriously. Yes, it is a command to 'love', regardless of whom, or where in the world.. and you, my friend take that to the very core of the heart of CHRIST! I pray for you and your work, and all of those whom join you in your ministry. My GOD bless you and give you the means to follow your heart's passion. Thank you for your dedication, and studies to prepare you to pour out GOD's love to all of those in need.. physically, emotionally, and spiritually! May GOD's blessings be upon you as you prepare for a change of life, a life for CHRIST!

A brother in CHRIST,
Jean-Claude Lyall