May I find His joy even in my sorrow and His life in my death. To God be the glory!

Friday 8 November 2013

Twins again

This week we had twins born by C-section. Some of us made bets on whether they would be boys or girls. The Maternity nurse guessed right, a boy and a girl, so she got the dollar. :) As it turned out, I received the girl, who did not come out crying or breathing. A few long seconds later after suctioning out her mouth and nose, giving her oxygen and trying to stimulate her to breathe, she did, and by the time I carried her to Maternity she was doing fine. The other nurse received the boy, who came out just fine, so he helped me with the girl. I think the mom named the babies after us; Kate and Orcxance.
(I know the photo's blurry but that's what happens when most people have never taken a photo before, let alone held a camera. :)

No comments: