May I find His joy even in my sorrow and His life in my death. To God be the glory!

Sunday 3 November 2013

Sunday Morning the Churchbell Rings...

Some snapshots of a typical Sunday morning after the church service at our hospital chapel. We like to hang around and talk, and take pictures and catch up on the latest goings on.


Chip providing entertainment via his ipad:
 

















Father and Siko admiring Raphaella's sweet new shades:

Masky’s kids: Mervede (who has finally decided to become my friend) and Adonai:






















The two Johns:

Marianna and Kevin both slept through the service:
 






















Father and I in front of the chapel

2 comments:

Abby said...

Kate you look so good! And I really like Father's shirt! I suppose he got it there!

Mother said...

I like your shirt, John!!! We are missing you two.