May I find His joy even in my sorrow and His life in my death. To God be the glory!

Monday 21 October 2013

Heading South

Time to pack up my bag and head to Brazzaville for the week... Thanks to some wonderful people I have the opportunity to go to Brazzaville to meet my dear old dad when he arrives. Lord willing, he is coming on Wednesday and we will fly up to Impfondo together on Friday. I'm really excited. I will also hopefully be able to see some friends who moved there from Impfondo this summer, as well as meet up with some C&MA (my home church) missionaries.

3 comments:

Abby said...

I bet you are so excited to see Father! We are all gonna miss him a ton but I am so glad that you get to see him!

Sarah Grace said...

I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!! Three cheers for Uncle John!!!!

Mother said...

I just got an email from Father telling me he landed safely in NY and in just a few minutes will be in the air headed your way. Lots of cards and letters for you to enjoy are packed in his bags. Dr. Lonas suggested Carnation Instant Breakfast for your little friend. Father is bring that and lots of Aunt Catherine stuff for the little guy and you!!