May I find His joy even in my sorrow and His life in my death. To God be the glory!

Saturday 24 August 2013

Quotes



“I thought you were running after me because you realized I had your alligator.”

“I’m sure if it’s broken Caleb can fix it.”   

“Well, a guy on a motorcycle almost whacked me in the face with a shoe, but mostly I just got called a mermaid.”


“Ask Obama for money so you can live here.”  

"Next time they better not shove leaves up his rectum when he's constipated for two days."


 “We have to wait for the weight!” 

"I... I speak British English!" 

 "You better not wash those. It makes me nervous to see you standing by that bowl of dirty dishes." 

“Total 45 patients plus 2 discharged and 1 that ran away.” 

"I need peanut butter; I'm losing weight."

"You have a little head with a lot of problems."

"Be careful...and say 'Amen!"
 

1 comment:

Abby said...

Haha! Great quotes Kate!