May I find His joy even in my sorrow and His life in my death. To God be the glory!

Thursday 18 July 2013

Sunday Afternoons

This past Sunday after church I had some of the "neighborhood" kids over for games and coloring. I went to the church across the street and afterwards about five of my little friends walked home with me, so we played Spoons, had a snack, and then sat around the table coloring. I think I'm going to make it a weekly tradition - Sunday afternoon games with the kids. It's for whoever wants to come so I'm expecting more next time. They had a great time and I did too (and I got some great pictures)!




1 comment:

Abby said...

I bet that is a lot of fun being with those ADORABLE kids!!!! The last picture of that little girl is just way to precious! She is the cutest thing ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!