May I find His joy even in my sorrow and His life in my death. To God be the glory!

Saturday 29 June 2013

At the Bloc

Front view of the Bloc (operating building):

A common sight on a sunny day:


This particular surgery was long and involved. It took about five hours with Boni and Laura working together. At one point we thought the guy being operated on had died, but he pulled through all right.

Trying to look cool while hanging out in the O.R. all afternoon:

        Mary Rose watches Boniface at work:                    Orxance changing out the IV bag:

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Kate, I was really excited to finally find your blog(my mom forwarded one of your emails). You have another avid reader in ID:)
Love you and steadily praying for you.

Esther Barry said...

Kate you look mighty professional.

Abby said...

Keep up the good work Kate! You are amazing!

Esther Barry said...

Just like Grandma Rose!!!!

Mother